Mary Janes.... You read it here first!


Hi - I have just had to stop myself running around in circles, waving today's Times magazine about , crowing like Peter Pan about 'the cleverness of me ' ! The reason is the article by Anna Murphy on Mary Jane shoes which, you may recall, I covered in my last blog.
 
I was thrilled to read that she, along with Angelica Cheung, editor of Chinese Vogue, are both fans of the style. The photographs accompanying the article show Alexa Cheung, Sienna Miller and Taylor Swift all sporting their versions.
 
 


 
 

Whilst I would love the option of their various Dolce and Gabbana pairs and the truly lust worthy , double strap , Prada pair , I am more than delighted with the Velvet and Glitter Heel version I nabbed from Boden . With 25% off of course. Way to go !

So, excuse me for crowing. One must grasp one's glories, however minor, where one can! If you missed it, have a look at the blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment